Useful Links for Scholars & Families
- Contact Information Update Form, to ensure that the school has up-to-date contact information so we can keep you informed about what is going on
Schedule Days Breakdown
Synchronous: Scholars log-on to Zoom to actively participate in a live class with their teacher and classmates.
Asynchronous: Scholars complete work assigned by the teacher independently; this time is also used for attending teachers' office hours for additional help.
Mondays rotate through A, B, C, and D Days.
Monthly School Calendar by Schedule Days
Current Facilities and Activities Status
Return to Campus Plan
The school has prepared the below Return to Campus Plan so that scholars and families can be prepared for an eventual shift to the hybrid model of learning. However, a date for this shift has not been announced. We will remain fully virtual through at least the end of the first semester.
- For questions about schedules or schedule changes, or to check out a loaner Chromebook, contact Ms. Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about textbooks, contact Mr. Brown at email@example.com.For questions about tuition or other payments, contact Mrs. Gigi Pickard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about student emails or PowerSchool, contact Mrs. Ashley Vann at email@example.com.
- For questions about free/reduced lunch applications, contact Ms. Toni Kidd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For assistance locating resources for your family, contact Mrs. Chrysanthea Thomas at email@example.com.
- Parent Orientation Information, August 20, 2020
- School Reopening Plans for 2020-2021, August 14, 2020
- School Reopening Update for 2020-2021, July 8, 2020
- Introducing HF Cristo Rey Connect, March 30, 2020
- E-Learning Update from Mrs. Knighten, March 19, 2020
- E-Learning Expectations for Scholars, March 15, 2020